Fighting grup

Allgemeines über die lebendige Geschichte.

Moderator: Hagelhans

Fighting grup

Beitragvon Ingvar am Mo 04 Mär, 2013 16:40

Hi,

Hope you guys will understand my english. Just to remind those that didn't read my introdutcion:
I came to switzerland over a year ago, and I am looking for medieval reenactors that wish to improve their fighting skills. I am polish, and have been a reenactor for the last 11 years (in which the viking era for last 8). Polish reenacting is mostly about fighting, so you can say I have been fighting for the last 11 years. Enough about me.

I want to form a fighting grup consisting of people from different ages (from your age up to XV century) that simply want to meet regulary to traing fighting skills, improve and verify them. Please send this information on to the people in your grups - if anyone is interested write to me for details. Any number of people are welcome.
My prefered location is around Zurich (I live 30 km west of it), but we can work it out.

Strenght and honor,
Jarek 'Ingvar' Morawiec
Ingvar
Rekrut

Re: Fighting grup

Beitragvon Hagelhans am Mo 04 Mär, 2013 18:16

hello!
My English is not good. I hope you understand my . Look this group. You could make you happy?
http://freywild.ch/
"Wir sind alle Anerkennungsjunkies - Affen in Anzügen, die um Applaus betteln." -Jake Green.
Hagelhans

Beitragvon Gerald von Ameningen am Mo 04 Mär, 2013 18:45

Hello Ingvar

I am sure that we will meet soon - GRRRR

Best regards
Gerald von Ameningen
Gerald von Ameningen
Amateur

Beitragvon Ingvar am Di 05 Mär, 2013 18:42

@Hagelhans - thank you very much for the link, though I wont be able to come to your trainings for some time (need to polish my driving skills first) I found the Gladius et Codex trainings in Zurich, which are a lot more accesible for me, but I hope that around june or july I will appear at one of your training as well. Cheers
Ingvar
Rekrut

Zurück zu Allgemeines